Vacation Property Rental Tips
As summer is drawing to a close, ManageCasa Cloud Based Software brings you a few tips for how to properly manage your summer rental to ensure a smooth, closing process between your renters and owners.
Whether you’re a property owner or the property manager, these tips will be incredibly valuable and perhaps encourage vacationers to come back next year and tell their friends. Also, keep reading on our blog to learn more about modern property management!
1. Make friends with your renters. Getting to know your renters and establishing a rapport will take help them see you as more than just on a customer-business basis. If this means personally showing your renters around the neighborhood or going for a coffee, your vacation rental tenants will respect you and your property more, thus saving you any headaches that might crop up.
2. Gather reviews from your renters. For the next summer, you will be able to better market your rental when you establish credibility with reviews from previous renters. Ask for a detailed review, and post that on your advertising avenue.
3. Consider upgrading your property entry system. As technology gets more and more advanced, consider switching from physical metal keys to a keyless entry system. This will save you a lot of hassle not only when it comes to giving renters the access to your property, but also makes it much more convenient to change when your renters move out.
4. Know where to find your reliable contractors. Hiring a great handyman will save you a ton of headaches and worries. If a guest has an issue, your handyman can be the first to reach the property to check things out. To find a reliable contractor, just go on ManageCasa, and connect with the contractors in your area!
5. Find a quality housekeeper. A trustworthy housekeeper is one of the most important people to have part of our rental property management strategy. They are a reliable and detail oriented source of information regarding the condition of the house an potential problems you may need to look for in the future.
6. Reflect and analyze on the previous year. You just went through the process of renting our a summer rental; it’s important to reflect on your process of finding and interacting with the renters. From sending and storing important documents, to chatting and communicating with renters and contractors, ManageCasa is there for every step of the process, so sign up now!
Property Management Tips
See also: California Housing Market | San Francisco Housing Market | When to Buy Rental Property? | Rental Housing Market | Rental Property Management Software | Time Management for Landlords | Landlord Apps | Apartment Rents 2018 | Energy Efficiency Tips | Apartments for Rent | Renters Insurance |Best Cities to buy Rental Property | Invest in Texas Rental Property | Reduce Tenant Turnover | Enterprise Property Management Solutions | Tenant Screening | Income Property Revenue | Cash Flow for Property Managers | Apartment Rental Ad Writing Tips | Property Management Business Startups | How to Use Property Software | Enterprise Property Management