Making the Switch Now
2021 is coming up soon, and given all the changes in the residential market and even retail rental marketplace, some managers are reprioritizing and looking for better efficiencies.
While they’ve been using popular general use, enterprise solutions such as Corelogic, Buildium, Appfolio, Yardi Voyager, ResMan, CondoControlCentral, Entrata, Cozy, Hemlane, Propertyware, Property Matrix, Angus Systems, MRI Residential, Property Vista, and others, they’re finding less compatibility with their needs.
Property management firms and landlords are switching to cloud-based solutions with strengths in accounting and financial management along with online payment capability.
It’s Demo Season! Why not Book a Demo with us and See What You Could be Doing?
Waiting for Better Performance?
Have you sat down and really evaluated whether you should go any further with your current property management solution? It’s wise to assess each area of work and quantify its performance.
If your solution is too cumbersome, too demanding on your time, doesn’t help you avoid errors, get work done fast, and offers poor insight into how well you’re doing financially, then it is time to change.
Are you considering big changes in your property portfolios or expanding into new cities or towns? Finding a solution that mobile managers love could help make your ambitions come true.
Managers Seeking Simplicity in 2021
Simplification then is king, especially for property management software. Automating and streamlining allows you to focus on key core services related to dedicated property management accounting, online payments, tenant communications, and lease management. That’s the essence of your company now.
There are two types of property management companies today:
- The first group are those who are using property management software. Research shows these managers aren’t all that happy with their solutions.
- The other group are those straggling property managers (late adopters) who’ve avoided the transition to fully automated systems, other than their own spreadsheets, desktop hard drives, email, and online banking accounts.
Inadequate Management Systems — Your Number 1 Liability
The 2nd group here is in trouble because owner/landlord clients are considering other property managers with more modern capabilities. They’re aware of the improvement in profit, work accomplished and tenant management quality.
Reducing turnover, lowering costs, resolving tickets quickly really helps the bottom line. This is driving a lot of the switchovers. Another key point is specialized features in accounting and tenant communications.
Why You Should Upgrade your Property Management Software
ManageCasa™ Helps you Ease your Workload:
• minimize rework and free up your time
• simplify all aspects of your work
• reduce tenant service inquiries
• automate payments and improve rent collection
• minimize bookkeeping and accounting tasks
• meet eviction regulatory requirements
Invest in Your Company’s Future
Sign up for a FREE Demo of the most user-friendly property management software for property managers
Goal: The Right Service Features
Outdated systems create worries for some property management companies and their clients. Enter dedicated, cloud based software that’s easy for staff to use, offers broad useful features, and helps you master demanding tasks such as accounting, meeting government regulations, staff collaboration and more.
The recent success of Slack, a collaboration tool, tells you how software is keeping users focused. You get more done if everyone knows what each other are doing.
Benefits of Top Property Management Software
⦁ better more reliable and accurate accounting
⦁ happier staff and easier workloads
⦁ collect rent faster
⦁ better reporting to owners
⦁ better tenant communications/management
⦁ compatible with your other software
If you’ve done a business health checkup lately, or you’ve noticed rework and duplication is eating up time, you likely realize it’s only going to get worse. Upgrading your software is a key business decision. Your property management software is vital for managing time efficiency, sustainability, and profit.
Some Anxieties? Do a FREE Trial
Are you concerned about business disruption while you make the changeover? There are some technical matters to handle, but most companies make this transition with no issues. A FREE TRIAL can give you the confidence and insight you need as to whether it will serve your firm well.
Some software sellers try to scare property managers with tales of frustration, stress, broken systems, and downtime. If your current solution is that bad, you’ll be happy when working with a better property management software.
Truth is you can do your research, ready your team, get their input, do a trial, and let your tenants and landlords know you’re making the switch to a simpler, dedicated property management platform. They’ll be delighted that you’re improving and it’ll give your brand a lift in their eyes.
Your Switchover Checklist
First, build a checklist to evaluate each task and each goal you need to achieve.
You’re going to be testing out the solution’s dedicated accounting functions, document management, ticket maintenance, tenant communications, contractor communications, and its analytics and reporting functions. If you do need help with this transition, a good software consultant can assist.
Software Comparison Checklist Items
To summarize, here’s an itemized list of key checkpoints to examine before you switch software solutions:
- accounting – how good is the itemized descriptions and reports?
- accounting – does the software let you separate your financial activities from your clients?
- accounting – does this help your bank reconciliation? What gaps are present?
- accounting – can you get rid of all your spreadsheets?
- language support – can you get support in French, German or Spanish if needed?
- tenant communications – is messaging consistent and automated?
- tenants – is the tenant portal easy for them to understand and use?
- tenants – does real-time communication actually work?
- data – are you recording all important information and is it secure?
- maintenance – can you coordinate maintenance tickets and contractors efficiently?
- contractors – will more contractors enjoy working with you because the software respects their time and preparation for maintenance/repair calls?
- owners – are your reports descriptive enough to help owners understand the real time state of their assets?
does it make onboarding easier?
- can you rewrite and renew leases fast and ensure everyone is on the same page?
- can you automate tenant rent payments and disbursements to owners?
Make Your Property Management Routines a Breeze
Ask for a demo of ManageCasa’s all-in-one property management software solution.
Looking for a good property management service provider? We’ve built a list to help you start your search with some tips on how to choose the best property management company. It’s insight that will result in major profitability gains for you.
See also: Property Management Software | Best Property Management Software | Profitability | Profit Margins | Property Management Companies | Property Management Services | Property Management Analytics Software | California Housing Predictions | HOA Manager Software | Salaries for Property Managers | Apartments for Rent | 2021 Rental Housing Market | Apartment Rental Prices | Apartments for Rent Listings |Best Cities for Rental Property | Online Property Manager Software | Start a Property Management Business | Cloud Based Property Software | Property Management Accounting