Upgrade to Better Property Management Software
There’s two types of property management companies today:
- The first group are those who are using property management software. Research shows these managers aren’t all that happy with their solutions.
- The other group are those straggling property managers (late adopters) who haven’t moved to fully automated systems, other than their own spreadsheets, desktop hard drives, email, and online banking accounts.
Inadequate Management Systems — Your Number 1 Liability
The 2nd group here is in trouble because owner/landlord clients are considering other property managers with more modern capabilities. They’re aware of the improvement in profit, work accomplished and tenant management quality.
Reducing turnover, lowering costs, resolving tickets quickly really helps the bottom line. This is driving a lot of the switchovers. Another key point is specialized features in accounting and tenant communications.
Goal: The Right Features
Outdated systems creates worries for some property management companies and there clients. Enter dedicated, cloud based software that’s easy for staff to use, offers broad useful features, and helps you master demanding tasks such as accounting, meeting government legislation, enhanced collaboration and more.
The recent success of Slack, a collaboration tool, tells you how businesses are keeping users focused. You get more done if everyone knows what each other are doing.
Benefits Top Property Management Software
⦁ better more reliable and accurate accounting
⦁ happier staff and easier workloads
⦁ collect rent faster
⦁ better reporting to owners
⦁ better tenant communications/management
⦁ compatible with your other software
If you’ve done a business health checkup lately, or you’ve noticed you’re noticing rework and duplication is eating up time, you may realize it’s only going to get worse. Upgrading your software is a key business decision. This software is essential to property manager’s time efficiency, sustainability, and profit.
Some Anxieties? Do a FREE Trial
Are you concerned about business disruption while you make the changeover? There’s some technical matters to handle, but most companies make this transition with no issues. A FREE TRIAL can give you the confidence and insight you need as to whether it will serve your purposes.
Some software sellers try to scare property managers with tales of frustration, stress, broken systems, and downtime. If your current solution is that bad, you’ll be happy when working with a better property management software.
Truth is you can do your research, ready your team, get their input, do a trial, and let your tenants and landlords know you’re making the switch to better software. They’ll be impressed that you’re improving and that will give your brand a lift in their eyes.
Your Switchover Checklist
First, build a checklist to evaluate each task and each goal you need to achieve.
You’re going to be testing out the solution’s dedicated accounting functions, document management, ticket maintenance, tenant communications, contractor communications, and its analytics and reporting functions. If you do need help with this transition, a good software consultant can assist.
To summarize, here’s an itemized list of key checkpoints to examine before you switch software solutions:
- accounting – how good is the itemized descriptions and reports?
- accounting – does the software let you separate your financial activities from your clients?
- accounting – does this help your bank reconciliation? What gaps are present?
- accounting – can you get rid of all your spreadsheets?
- language support – can you get support in french, german or spanish if needed?
- tenant communications – is messaging fast and automated?
- tenants – is it easy for them to understand and use?
- tenants – does real time communication actually work?
- data – are you recording all important information?
- maintenance – can you coordinate maintenance tickets and contractors efficiently?
- contractors – will more contractors enjoy working with you because the software respects their time and preparation for maintenance/repair calls?
- owners – are your reports desciptive enough to help owners understand the real time state of their assets?
does it make onboarding easier?
- can you rewrite and renew leases fast and ensure everyone is on the same page?
- can you automate tenant rent payments and disbursements to owners?
Make Your Property Management Routines a Breeze
Ask for a demo of ManageCasa’s all in one property managements software solution. Make your upgrade to modern property management and grow your business.
See also: Property Management Software | Housing Market | Property Management Analytics Software | California Housing Predictions | HOA Manager Software | Hire a Property Management Company | Property Maintenance Tips | Los Angeles Apartment Prices | Salaries for Property Managers | Apartments for Rent | Renter’s Insurance | 2019 Rental Housing Market | Apartment Rental Prices | Best Cities for Rental Property | Texas Rental Housing| California Solar Homes | Wework | Airbnb | Online Property Manager Software | Millennials in Business | Real Estate Portfolio Tips | Start a Property Management Business | Cloud Based Property Software | Property Management Accounting