REALTOR’s Conference San Diego California
NAR and REALTORS annual conference this year in San Diego, California. It is a major networking and business event for Realtors, real estate technology companies, and a showcasing event for property management platform providers across the globe.
Realtors often own rental property themselves and work with investors who purchase rental property. After all, rental investment property is the hottest thing going as we head into the full economic recovery in 2022. And Realtors share a few of the challenges of property managers along with technology, training and business strategies.
Whether you’re a real estate agent, property investors, or landlords, we hope you’re attending and will drop by for a chat and learn more about our next generation property management platform. See the activities and sessions below, and check out the trade show expo floor map to find our location.
We can discuss:
- your business ambitions for 2022
- your challenges with upgrading your PM software
- rental market trends
- technology progress
- using automation and digital services
- communications management for property managers
- ManageCasa’s new services and platform dashboard
- how we can help you leverage technology to succeed in 2022
The dates are this week, November 12,13,14 2021! If you’re in Southern California, and thinking of attending:
EXPO 3 Day Schedule:
Friday, November 12, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 13, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 14, 9:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m.
Beautiful Downtown San Diego
Few locations offer the full convention experience you’ll enjoy in San Diego. It’s an amazing atmosphere. We hope you have made your plans to attend, since we’ll be there!
The REALTORS Conference & Expo is in San Diego and a one day pass is very affordable at $240 for members.
Visit us at Booth #2518, right across from Realty One Group’s large trade show booth.
The theme of Rise and Shine is a call for Realtors to rejuvenate their careers as the pandemic recedes. Thousands of real estate agents who also manage rental property will be there. It is such as pivotal event however, that attendees come from all industries related to real estate.
The event kicks off this Friday evening at Petco Park in Downtown San Diego, not far from the Convention Center. You can walk to the park and back if you wish. Drop by the dugout and get a picture with former baseball superstar Steve Garvey who will be there for a meet and greet photo opp.
There are so many learning sessions lead by amazing speakers that you’ll have to go to the Conference website to see them all.
Perhaps the most relevant for property managers are:
- Building Successful Tenant and Resident Relationships
- Designing a Mobile-First Business Profile to Scale Your Real Estate Business
- Residential Economic Issues & Trends Forum
- Emerging Tech and Strategic Trends You Must Know
- Top Opportunities to Level Up Your Business
- Driving Value in the Lease vs. Own Decision
- Your Post-COVID Business Plan
- Networking Session: Emerging Tech and Strategic Trends
- Maintaining Market Relevance in a Digital Era
- 5 Bold Predictions for 2022 From The Desk of a Real Estate Technologist
The Conference Expo
Not to be outdone in value for rental property professionals is the Expo. This is where the latest technology and services for rental property owners is on display.
On Saturday, November 13, 2021, Drew Brees, the former professional NLF football star will be present at the NAR booth, so that area may be quite congested.
We’ll keep you posted on the event this weekend.
Property Management Posts: Property Management Conventions 2022 | NAA Apartmentalize | NARPM Convention San Diego 2021 | Property Management Expos | NARPM | Property Management Software | Landlord Software | HOA Management Software | Realtor Conference San Francisco | Chicago Cooperator Expo | Los Angeles Property Management Expo | Switching Property Management Software | What is Property Management? | NAA