Property Management Software
If your property management company is finding this summer’s business climate challenging, you might take a look at how a modern property management technology solution can help.
The best property management software technology solutions (i.e., ManageCasa) are making it easy to scale up, automate payments and transactions, manage your operating budget, and create better rapport with tenants. Property Management Software quality relates to simplicity, affordability, and the specific, relevant services you need for your business.
Opportunities in property management abound today, as we arise from the Corona Virus shutdown period. If you’re feeling the pressure of low profit margins, insecure cash flow, and out of date software, you’ll like ManageCasa.
From cloud enabled security, to online/offline payments, to automating accounting, to managing your rentals efficiently, ManageCasa is the perfect foundation for a healthy growing property management company.
ManageCasa’s ease of use, flexibility, automated payment app, accounting excellence, and tenant communications power helps you ease your workload.
Get introduced to ManageCasa right now.
ManageCasa: Serving 3 Distinct Customers
ManageCasa’s property management platform provides the right kind of service for 1) Landlords , 2) SMB Property Managers, and 3) Mid sized property rental firms which are scaling up to service more tenants.
Shortcuts to Key ManageCasa Pages:
- Review ManageCasa’s Products and Services
- See Customer Reviews of ManageCasa
- Check out ManageCasa’s Software Pricing Guide
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions
- State of Property Management Industry Report
- Sign Up for Managecasa Software Platform
Introducing ManageCasa Property Management Platform
You may be property manager or landlord with less rental properties to manage, yet that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the same powerful software tools which bigger property management companies use. You have the same profitability goals, management efficiency needs, yet a more limited budget. Here are powerful apps and tools for the small business property manager.
ManageCasa is an all-in-one online property management automation solution that gives you all the security and power of the cloud, while saving your budget. Sign up for a Property Management Software Demo and find out how it solves your most pressing issues.
Migrating to a Better Property Management Solution
Most legacy, installed property management platforms are at the end of their useful lives. An increase in doors and properties, recent technology and regulatory changes, and new service expectations are requiring new software features, processes, and capabilities. Hence the wave of migration to these modern property management solutions.
Software that’s not only modern but is continuously improving on its core functions is important. You’ll want to discuss this with your current providers. Given old legacy applications haven’t progressed, landlords and property managers must migrate to new platforms to be compliant. And more government regulation might be coming.
Property Management Software isn’t a set and forget it solution. Our team of developers are top notch professionals, centered in California. We can rely on their excellence to keep our platform perpetually upgraded with no downtime.
How to Choose Property Management Software?
We’ve covered in-depth on how to choose the best property management software, and let’s touch on that briefly here. Key considerations:
- how much does it cost? Will costs jump to high at a specific number of doors?
- is it installed or is it cloud based? Data security is critical and only cloud-based platforms offers that security.
- does it automate tenant rental payments? Automated payments streamline your cash flow and accounting processes.
- does it have automated owner reporting and disbursement built in? Software which automates these tasks makes work a breeze for you
- is customer support in India or a US-based technical expert with real product expertise? A good rep you can understand is needed.
- is there a tenant portal to let tenants help themselves? Self help yet they can communicate directly with you while respecting your time.
- does the solution include a double entry accounting system? Keeping your client accounts separate and reports accurate is important.
- how much automation does it provide? The more automation, the faster you can grow your business and raise your profit margins.
- can you scale up with the property software? Will it create bottlenecks and eat up your profits and time?
Some popular property management software aggressively advertised on the web reflects investors ad budget’s, not the real value of the software solution to you. Simplicity, relevant services, affordability, ease of learning and use, transparency and knowledgeable customer service are the real deliverables.
Must Have Capabilities in Your Property Management Software
From beginner landlords and property management startups to well established property management firms, we field a wide variety of questions about modern property management. The questions revolve around these six tasks:
- tenant and lease tracking
- maintenance management
- bookkeeping and accounting
- budgeting and financial management
- online rent payment
- business automation
Important questions regarding property management software solutions:
- do I really need new property management software?
- how can I reduce my property management costs?
- how do property managers get paid their fees?
- how much do property managers earn ?
- what are the best property management companies near me?
- which is the best property management software?
- how should I manage my tenants?
- what are the US landlord tenants laws?
- should I buy a rental property for passive income?
- which property management apps should I be using?
- how can I attract property management leads?
- how can I make my tenants happier and stay on lease?
- when should hire a property manager and what tools should they have?
- what might be best practices for an apartment manager?
- how should I write my leases and rental ads?>
- what is modern property management?
- what regulations and certifications are there in property management?
- will the software do all of my bookkeeping and accounting?
- what is property management automation?
- should I venture into short term vacation rentals (e.g., Airbnb, VRBO)?
- how do I find and hire a good maintenance and repair contractor?
- what trends should I know about in property management and rental housing?
- how should I structure my property management service fees?
Surveys say growth, efficiency and profit are the priorities of top property management companies. Yet property managers must orient their business to keeping both tenants and landlords satisfied. A true service orientation at scale is only possible by using the right software tools.
Sign up for a trial account using ManageCasa so you see inside
Property Management Companies: Cut Your Property Management Service Fees
Investors too, are seeking new property management companies who can manage their assets well, protect them from risk and harm, and attract and get high quality tenants. They often begin their search for a property management company with low service fees, but thoughtfulness helps them see the value in high quality professional services.
Low fees actually endanger the value of their investments, so they focus back on the property management company’s business model and how it will deliver and higher ROI and better tenant services.
Cloud Based Software Platform
6 Technical and Quality Benefits of Cloud Property Management Software
- Lower Cost The cloud is a network of computers which share the newest technical computing resources. Legacy systems on the other hand need to be hosted on a local server with an administrator. That’s expensive. Because cloud systems are so vast and provide so many services, it’s comparatively inexpensive in contrast.Savings in price is thousands of dollars in hosting, administration, and programming.Maintenance, upgrades, and more are handled by the cloud hosting company. And if you have a wordpress blog, they have the resources to ensure its fast and not easily hacked.
- Improved Compatibility and Performance. The gigantic cloud system offers many services and software compatibility benefits whether mobile or desktop, via Windows or Linux. It allows PM systems to leverage an exciting variety of new cloud-based landlord apps or property management apps.
- Better Security. Although having data stored on outside servers may seem risky at first, the big cloud server/hosting firms such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM, Salesforce, and SAP offer the latest in data encryption, firewall and other security tools. That level of security isn’t available on small local servers.The threat of hacking is always there yet these companies have better software and hardware resources, top notch data encryption, as well as trained security professionals to better identify hackers in real time. That means they’re actually more secure.
- Infinite Scalability. In terms of the number of users, computing, and data storage is concerned, the cloud has infinite resources. That means cloud based property management software can respond instantly to your company’s needs. No bottlenecks, downtime, and crashes due to restrictions.No matter how many units and tenants you have in your system, it functions the same. That’s a source of confidence for large and fast growing property management companies who don’t want downtime and the frustration of hosting on a completely new system.
- Easier Staff/ Collaboration. Your staff, landlords, and contractors are very important. Cloud based property management software enables easy, secure collaboration with a variety of tools. You can all connect with them anytime, anywhere via any device, and authorized users can access accounts without problems.
- Disaster Recovery and Automatic Updates. Your ManageCasa property management software is always updated negating the need for manual action from a IT technician. And if your server fails or you’re hacked, your system can recovered automatically and redeployed much faster. For a large property management company, this is peace of mind is very important. Downtime can be costly.
Property Management Software Reviews
ManageCasa is reviewed and compared by a number of Property Management Software Review companies such as Software Advice , Capterra Software Reviews, G2 Software Reviews, and Software Suggest reviews.
Most of these property management software guides obtain reviews from real software users to compare the best-rated Property Management Software platforms.
Choose the Best Property Management Software
The cloud makes online rent payment, real time accounting, easy document management, and better availability to tenants. This in layperson’s terms, is why cloud based software systems are a boon to property managers and landlords.
Do a free trial of Managecasa and see how this can revolutionize your property management business.
Try ManageCasa and discover how Quality Makes a Difference
More answers to your property management questions: Property Management Software | Switch Property Management Software | Landlord Software | Landlord Apps | Property Management Apps | Apartment Management Software | Property Management Trends | What is Property Management? | Property Management Fees | Best Cities to Buy Rental Real Estate | Property Management Solutions