Useful Property Management Software
Property managers and landlords often inquire about which might be the best property management software solution available now? Software quality relates to simplicity, affordability, and possessing the right services for your business specifically.
Studies show many landlords and rental real estate managers are frustrated with their current software, and unable to ease their workload to grow profit. That shows incompatibility for sure.
You’re looking for the right property management software platform and as luck would have it, it’s available.
Introducing ManageCasa Property Management Platform
You may be an SMB property manager or landlord, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the same powerful software investment companies use. You have the same profitability goals, management efficiency needs, and a more limited budget.
ManageCasa is an all-in-one online solution that gives you all the security and power of the cloud, while saving your budget. Take a product demo and find out how it solves your most pressing issues.
Migrating to a Better Property Management Solution
Most legacy, installed property management platforms are at the end of their useful lives. An increase in doors and properties, along with technology and regulatory changes, and new service expectations are requiring new software features, processes, and capabilities. Hence the increasing migration to new property management solutions.
Software that’s not only modern but continuously improving on its core functions is important. You’ll want to discuss that with app developers. Given old legacy applications haven’t progressed, which is why all their customers are moving onto new platforms.
Software isn’t a set and forget it solution. Our team of developers are top notch professionals, centered in California. We can rely on their excellence to keep ManageCasa working exceptionally well.
ManageCasa: Serving 3 Distinct Customers
How to Choose the Right Software?
We’ve covered how to choose the best software, and let’s touch on that briefly here. Key considerations:
- how much does it cost? Will costs jump to high at a specific number of doors?
- is it installed or is it cloud based? Data security is critical so only cloud based offers that security.
- does it have tenant rental payment capability built in?
- does it have owner reporting and disbursement built in? automating these tasks makes work a breeze for you
- is customer support in India or a US based rep with real product expertise? A good rep you can understand and help is much needed.
- is there a tenant portal to let tenants help themselves communicate directly while respecting your time?
- does the solution include a double entry accounting system? Keeping your client accounts separate and reports accurate is important.
- how much automation does it provide? The more automation, the faster you can grow your business and raise your profit margins.
- can you scale up with the software or will it eat up your profits and time?
Remember that with popular software aggressively advertised on the web, it reflects investors ad budgets, not the real value of the software solution to you. Simplicity, transparency and knowledgeable customer service helps you feel trust and confidence you’ll be able to get work done.
Automation and Extended Services
We don’t want to get into cloud-based property management too deeply here. However, it’s important you have the extended benefits of cloud platforms such as AWS.
Suffice to say right now, cloud-based property management applications such as ManagCasa will reduce your operating costs, make administration easier, extend tenant services via smart devices (e.g., rent payment, and tenant communications), increase manager mobility, all to make property management a key business asset for you.
The Capabilities You Must Have in Your Software
From beginner landlords and property management startups to journalists to well established real estate companies, we field a wide variety of questions about modern property management. It’s a huge, IT charged, and evolving sector of real estate with infinite complexity.
Here’s some of the important questions you’ll get answered here on ManageCasa:
- do I really need new property management software?
- how can I reduce my property management costs?
- how do property managers get paid their fees?
- how much do property managers earn?
- what are the best property management companies near me?
- which is the best property management software?
- how should I manage my tenants?
- what are the US landlord tenants laws?
- should I buy a rental property for passive income?
- which property management apps should I be using?
- how can I attract property management leads?
- how can I make my tenants happier and stay on lease?
- when should hire a property manager and what tools should they have?
- what might be best practices for an apartment manager?
- how should I write my leases and rental ads?
- what is modern property management?
- what regulations and certifications are there in property management?
- will the software do all of my bookkeeping and accounting?
- what is property management automation?
- should I venture into short term vacation rentals (e.g., Airbnb, VRBO)?
- how do I find and hire a good maintenance and repair contractor?
- what trends should I know about in property management and rental housing?
- how should I structure my property management service fees?
Surveys say growth, efficiency and profit are the priorities of top property management companies. And property managers must orient their business to keeping both tenants and landlords satisfied. A true service orientation at scale, is possible by using the right software tools.
Property Management Companies: Cut Your Property Management Service Fees
Investors too, are seeking new property management companies who can manage their assets well, protect them from risk and harm, and attract and get high quality tenants. They often begin their search for a property management company with low service fees, but thoughtfulness helps them see the value in a high quality professional services.
Low fees actually endanger the value of their investments, so they focus back on the property management company’s business model and how it will deliver and higher ROI on and better tenant services.
Let’s Review the Critically Important Value of Cloud Services:
6 Essential Benefits of Cloud Property Management Software
1. Lower Cost The cloud is a network of computers which share the newest technical computing resources. Legacy systems on the other hand need to be hosted on a local server with an administrator. That’s expensive. Because cloud systems are so vast and provide so many services, it’s comparatively inexpensive in contrast.
Savings in price is thousands of dollars in hosting, administration, and programming.Maintenance, upgrades, and more are handled by the cloud hosting company. And if you have a wordpress blog, they have the resources to ensure its fast and not easily hacked.
2. Improved Compatibility and Performance. The gigantic cloud system offers many services and software compatibility benefits whether mobile or desktop, via Windows or Linux. It allows PM systems to leverage an exciting variety of new cloud-based landlord apps or property management apps.
3. Better Security. Although having data stored on outside servers may seem risky at first, the big cloud server/hosting firms such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM, Salesforce, and SAP offer the latest in data encryption, firewall and other security tools. That level of security isn’t available on small local servers.
The threat of hacking is always there yet these companies have better software and hardware resources, top notch data encryption, as well as trained security professionals to better identify hackers in real time. That means they’re actually more secure.
4. Infinite Scalability. In terms of the number of users, computing, and data storage is concerned, the cloud has infinite resources. That means cloud based property management software can respond instantly to your company’s needs. No bottlenecks, downtime, and crashes due to restrictions.
No matter how many units and tenants you have in your system, it functions the same. That’s a source of confidence for large and fast growing property management companies who don’t want downtime and the frustration of hosting on a completely new system.
5. Easier Staff/ Collaboration. Your staff, landlords, and contractors are very important. Cloud based property management software enables easy, secure collaboration with a variety of tools. You can all connect with them anytime, anywhere via any device, and authorized users can access accounts without problems.
6. Disaster Recovery and Automatic Updates. Your ManageCasa property management software is always updated negating the need for manual action from a IT technician. And if your server fails or you’re hacked, your system can recovered automatically and redeployed much faster. For a large property management company, this is peace of mind is very important. Downtime can be costly.
Choose the Best Property Management Software
The cloud makes online rent payment, real time accounting, easy document management, and better availability to tenants. This in layperson’s terms, is why cloud based software systems are a boon to property managers and landlords.
Do a free trial of Managecasa and see how this can revolutionize your property management business.
Try ManageCasa and discover how property management software creates solid business value.
More answers to your property management questions: Property Management Software | Switch Property Managment Software | Landlord Software | Property Management Apps | Apartment Management Software | Property Management Trends | What is Property Management? | Property Management Fees | Best Cities to Buy Rental Real Estate | Property Management Solutions