What’s New in Property Management?
Whether technology, politics or the Covid 19 threat, landlords and property managers need to keep on the trends and late breaking news. We thought this post, updated frequently would be the one post you’d want to bookmark and share with others.
It could be the new investment, technology, efficiency, and competition could be changing the culture of property management and the housing market this year.
The Latest News Stories:
Good News for Landlords and Property Managers
Doesn’t it seem like the news is always dark, threatening and discouraging? That’s the news that sells and gets clicks, but not the news we need to hear.
With economy doing well, employment high, rent payments increasing, evictions declining, and summer approaching, why stay stuck in the doldrums with the news networks?
We thought we’d gather some of the most positive and encouraging news items of recent and present another version of reality.
- Rents are rising — will help landlords who are beleaguered and in debt from the pandemic — www.zumper.com/blog/rental-price-data/
- Funding for property management companies, rental property investment and property management software platforms are increasing – news.crunchbase.com/news/rental-startups-funding-increase-investment-sond/
- Rent Arrears in the UK actually lower than pre-pandemic period — www.insidehousing.co.uk/news/majority-of-landlords-report-fall-in-rent-arrears-during-pandemic-research-finds-75178
- Lower cost profile of multifamily development is driving a surge in construction — www.marketplace.org/2022/04/21/why-theres-so-much-new-multifamily-construction-right-now/
- Mortgage rate rises take a breather, and they’re not high compared to historic rates — www.realtor.com/research/freddie-mac-mortgage-rates-apr-28-2022/
- Global travel is increasing, could be a good summer — https://www.financialexpress.com/lifestyle/travel-tourism/global-business-travel-picks-up-predicted-to-make-a-full-recovery-by-2024/2479925/
- UK landlord strikes deal to build affordable homes — www.business-live.co.uk/enterprise/landlord-strikes-100m-deal-help-23808937
- Renters are willing to pay more than landlords thought they would for three things: convenient payment options, guest parking, and flexible lease terms — www.fool.com/research/study-landlords-renters/
- Multifamily sector is ripe for disruption — globest.com/2022/02/14/why-multifamily-property-management-is-ripe-for-disruption/?slreturn=20220329093655
ManageCasa Property Management Software
Please read our new State of Property Management report, and learn more about what property managers are doing to improve their businesses.
Property Management Posts: Best Property Management Platforms | Simple Property Management Software | Best Apartment Listing Sites | How to Write Rentals Ads | Rental Market | Switching Property Management Software | Denver Housing Market | Hawaii Housing Market | Medium Property Management | California Housing Outlook | Rental Management | Apartments for Rent | Apartment Rental Prices | Cloud Based Property Software | Property Accounting Software