OPTECH Multifamily Conference and Exhibition
The 2023 OPTECH Conference & Expo is being held at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas, NV on November 1 to 3, 2023. Make your travel plans, register and book your hotel rooms soon for this key event for Property Technology.
We’re looking forward to meeting landlords and property managers who are themselves eager to manage their varied portfolios of rental properties. OPTECH is just on of many property management conferences we attend throughout the year.
Hopefully, we can help you make wise decisions as you investigate the matter of upgrading or switching software or decide on which property management service firm to hire.
From new technology introductions, trending news, important automation solutions, professional networking and new marketing strategies, There are plenty of reasons to be in Vegas for OPTECH 2023. Reps from Google, Comcast, ATT Fiber, Experian, Zillow, and others. We’ll keep you informed of the show’s events as more is announced. Bookmark this page!
OPTECH 2023 is a key event for conversations in multifamily housing technology and operations. Attendees will enjoy speaking with the top property management technology providers in the nation, and learn how to take their businesses to the next level with PropTech.
The National Multifamily Housing Council organizes the event and offers these interesting benefits of attending:
- learning systems, SaaS solutions, and business approaches for the multifamily sector
- participating in sessions, case studies, and townhall discussions
- talks from management leaders on project and employee management
- networking opportunities with inspired property management pros
- meeting and learning about property management technology
ManageCasa will be exhibiting at the OPTECH exhibition (2021 OPTECH Conference) again this year and we’re looking forward to meeting you. You’ve likely seen us online and might be intrigued about our unique user-friendly platform — perfect for landlords of multifamily, apartment, mixed and single family rentals and property management companies.
Grab some ManageCasa swag and enter our contest. Ask too about a personal demo of our platform!
OPTECH is focused content on these topics:
- automation of work processes and platforming of systems
- consolidating and simplifying the technology stack (SaaS software)
- improving the tenant experience
- finding and engaging talented staff
- improving business intelligence from managing business data better
- building connectivity in smart communities
- dealing with growing regulatory challenges
The 2023 OPTECH Conference Agenda
The conference events and speaker sessions will be announced later.
NMHC OPTECH 2023 Conference Information
Attendance: up to 20,000 visitors
Conference Location: 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Wynn Casino Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada
Conference Session Schedule: See NMHC’s, OPTECH 2023 event calendar.
Registration: $795 until Oct. 4; $995 after Oct. 4
Date of Event: November 1 to 3, 2023
Hotel Reservations: on or before Tuesday, October 6, 5:00 p.m.
- Wynn Deluxe Resort Guest Room: $259* per night (single/double occupancy)\
- Wynn Deluxe Resort Double/Double Guest Room: $289* per night (single/double occupancy)
- Reservations can be fully cancelled without penalty on or before October 15.
Who Attends? Open to NMHC members and non-members, the conference is geared toward decision-making executives. Over 1,000 CEOs, COOs, CTOs, CIOs, VPs, etc. attend.
The thrust of the sessions points to the increasing role of managing data securely and profitably using modern property management technology. Whether in the multifamily sphere or the single-family rental market, SaaS solutions are automating workloads, streamlining the tech stack, extending services, and giving property managers and landlords more power to grow their businesses and extend services.
ManageCasa regularly attends the major property management conferences and conventions and we’re looking forward to meeting you at future events. There’s never been a better outlook for rental property companies as property prices fall and demand for rentals with high rents increase.
Landlords expect the best from their service providers. See you at the conference for some good discussions.
Property Management | Property Management Conferences 2023 | Property Management Software Comparison | NARPM Conference | Texas Real Estate | California Real Estate | Property Management Conferences | Housing Market Forecast | Swiss PropTech | Property Accounting Tips | Toronto Property Management | Rental Housing Market