OPTECH Multifamily Conference and Exhibition
We’ve arrived and are readying our exhibit at the 2022 OPTECH Conference & Expo at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas, NV.
Come out and meet us in person at Booth 1137 in the expo floor this week.
We’re looking forward to meeting landlords and property managers who are themselves eager to manage their varied portfolios of rental properties in 2023. Hopefully, we can add to your ability to make wise decisions as you investigate the matter of upgrading or switching software. The future of property management is here.
From new technology introductions, trending news, important automation solutions to professional networking and new marketing strategy, there’s plenty of reasons to be in Vegas for OPTECH 2022.
We’ll keep you informed of the show’s events this week.
OPTECH 2022 is a key event for conversations in multifamily housing technology and operations. Attendees will enjoy speaking with the top property management technology providers in the nation, and learn how to take their businesses to the next level with PropTech.
The National Multifamily Housing Council organizes the event and offers these interesting benefits of attending:
- learning systems, SaaS solutions, and business approaches for the multifamily sector
- participating in sessions, case studies, and townhall discussions
- talks from management leaders on project and employee management
- networking opportunities with inspired property management pros
- meeting and learning about property management technology
ManageCasa will be exhibiting at the OPTECH exhibition (2021 OPTECH Conference) again this year and we’re looking forward to meeting you. You’ve likely seen us online and might be intrigued about our unique user-friendly platform — perfect for landlords of multifamily, apartment, mixed and single family rentals and property management companies.
We’ll be in booth #1137 so please drop by and ask any questions you have about the technology you’re using and should consider using.
Grab some ManageCasa swag and enter our contest. Ask too about a personal demo of our platform!
OPTECH 2022 is focused content on these topics:
- automation of work processes and platforming of systems
- consolidating and simplifying the technology stack (SaaS software)
- improving the tenant experience
- finding and engaging talented staff
- improving business intelligence from managing business data better
- building connectivity in smart communities
- dealing with growing regulatory challenges
A number of top property management software firms will be exhibiting along with technology and service providers in credit checks, apartment vacancy advertising, and more.
The 2022 OPTECH Conference Agenda
The conference speaker sessions will include:
- Sara Graham of Beacon Communities speaking about the New Rules for Digital Marketing
- Michael Beckerman speaks on The Next Wave of PropTech
- Dian Norbury and Josh Gampp lead a session on Radical Process Automation
- Cindy Fisher and Jennifer Staciokas talk about Getting More Strategic and Disciplined about your Technology Stack
- Joya Pavesi, Joe Bagby, and Daryl Smith discuss Re-Mapping the Prospect Journey
- Jenny Hat and Kristy Simonette talk about NextGen Centralization
- Sean Buckly and Valerie Sargent discuss Cool Communities Studies: Tech and Connectivity
- Kayle Cox Bankston leads a collaboration on Managing Your Data in an OPtech Town Hall discussion
- Elizabeth Francisco, Jay Lybik, and Greg Willet confer on the 2023 Market and Economic Outlook in an Optech Townhall meeting.
You see more of the evolving details of speaker and session agenda and buy tickets on the NMHC conference website.
The thrust of the sessions points to the increasing role of managing data securely and profitably using modern property management technology. Whether in the multifamily sphere or the single-family rental market, SaaS solutions are automating workloads, streamlining the tech stack, and giving property managers and landlords more power to grow their businesses and extend services.
ManageCasa regularly attends the major property management conferences and conventions and we’re looking forward to meeting you at future events. There’s never been a better outlook for rental property companies as property prices fall and demand for rentals with high rents increase.
Landlords expect the best from their service providers. See you at the conference for some good discussions.
Property Management | Property Management Conferences 2023 | Property Management Software Comparison | NARPM Conference | Texas Real Estate | California Real Estate | REALTOR Conference 2022 | Property Management Conferences | Housing Market Forecast | Swiss PropTech | Property Accounting Tips | Rental Housing Market