Taking Rent Collection Online
For today’s landlords, tenants and property managers convenience, simplicity and speed is expected. Busy tenants are finding it stressful keeping up with their bill payments, lining up at banks, keeping track, and ensuring they don’t get NSF charges. An online payment system is vital.
Using a online rent payment system can help you ease your current payment and financial transaction issues. See the full list of payment providers below, including Stripe payment system. There is a list of benefits of using a service, and you can learn the details of how ManageCasa has integrated Stripe technology.
Tenants love smartphones apps and most will greet your new service with a smile. Time the time right now to investigate rent payment systems and modern property management software which integrate online payment.
If you haven’t progressed to use online rent payment for your tenants, you’ll discover many hidden benefits in utilizing online payment as part of a more automated property management process.
Keeping Your Business Competitive and Cost Effective
As client property margins slide, and portfolios grow, modern property managers must utilize all the best property management digital technology to keep their own income. Your choice is to watch more of your own income eroded via property management functions or instead, simplify rent payment and make it almost invisible.
Of all the concerns of property managers, investors, and landlords is disturbed cash flow and late payments. Prevention is better than the cure.
A good case for online rent payment is where property managers and investors have properties in a diverse array of countries, states or cities. Manual processing of checks or bank transfers creates worries for you. Bank hours, processing periods, and currency exchange can present delays, stress, and more cost.
Clear Benefits for Renters and Property Managers
- paying online keeps maintenance and paperwork to a minimum
- online payment can be affected many different ways
- many renters prefer paying online
- tenants appreciate the ability to pay anytime on any device
- integrated into property management software, it provides a single account where rent payment history is easy to see
- ability to pay with credit cards or Paypal are key conveniences
- ability to consolidate all payment types
- recurrent payments made on schedule
- payment processors may guarantee on-ftime delivery of payment
- tenants who share rent can synchronize payments via one application
- online payment is becoming an industry standard
- payment processors offer value added services (online, mobile app, sms, smartphone) using popular payment methods (credit card, debit card, paypal, eCheck)
- lets you make payments to property owners and directly split your deposit to their account
- can tie into credit bureaus for a credit boost for renters who pay on time
- security deposits and last month’s rent check can be facilitated easily
- saves landlord or property managers time — no visits to the bank
- reduces arrears, nsf fees, payment delays and chasing tenants for payments
- provides on software/app interface so you can view payments and cash flow
- view renters payment status in real time
- more reliable information for inclusion in your owners reports
- easy payment of utility bills, storage fees, and other fees to be collected monthly
List of Rent Payment Processors
Online rent payment then seems to be a no-brainer for property managers and landlords who want their businesses to be sustainable.
Online rent payment systems offer a simple setup process and fee structure, and are easy to roll out to your tenants.
Online Rent Payment Companies
Besides the online payment system you can enjoy for free as part of your ManageCasa Property Manager subscription, these rent payment processors offer services:
- http://dwello.com (Canada)
- http://renttrack.ca (Canada)
Check out the fully array of automation features of ManageCasa Property Management Software now.