NARPM Conference 2023
Last year’s National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) annual convention and trade show happened in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The yearly conference event and exhibition brings together rental property pros, investors, technology vendors and product sellers covering the entire spectrum of modern property management.
And NARPM is the major professional association for residential rental property managers globally and within the US. There are local and regional chapters to join across the US.
This year, the event moves to Atlanta, Georgia happening October 16th to 19th, 2023. It takes place inside the Omni Hotel in CNN Center. The theme for the 2023 event is Strength in Community.
Atlanta is the hot spot in 2023 for property management conferences, and is the location for the apartment industry’s top event also, Apartmentalize 2023. We hope you’ll visit us at Apartmentalize happening June 7th to 9th.
A Key Event for Housing Property Managers
If you own single family rental housing, or provide services to landlords, then NARPM2023 provides a chance to keep up on the latest trends, technology, vendors, services and more. Connect with pros who might help you keep your business successful and sustainable.
The NARPM agenda typically includes multiple days of educational sessions lead by noted industry experts. What’s wonderful about the convention is that it is entirely focused on rental property management — your business niche.
At this point, there are some educational and workshop sessions planned, however the agenda and participants will become clearer through 2023.
The Keynote address will be with Rob Van Winkle who will speak on the Rock Star Life in the Entertainment World and Making Money with Real Estate Investments. Should be a fun opening day.
Day 2 Workshop Sessions include:
- Shrink Your Door Count, Increase Your Profit, and Regain Your Sanity
- 3.5 Reasons Why Proptech is Just Fintech with a “P”: What to Expect in the New Proptech Driven Economy
- Professional Development: Advancing from Property Manager to Leading a Team
- The 4 Trends Impacting the Property Management Industry in the Next 5 Years
Day 3 sessions include:
- Don’t Be a Boss; Be a Business Owner
- Why Soft Skills and Emotional Intelligence are Vital with Co-workers, Owners, Tenants, and Vendors
- The 8th Annual State of the Property Management Industry Report (The state of the industry report is always well attended as managers are looking for insights to help give an edge for their own property management company. It’s definitely worth attending and networking.
That’s only a sample of more to come at the NARPM 2023 Convention in Atlanta.
The full list of attendees, exhibitors, speakers and sessions is still being developed. We’ll have more coverage of the big NARPM 2023 conference in the coming months as the full agenda is rolled out.
Apartmentalize 2023 | HOA Conference Tampa Florida | OPTech Conference | Swiss PropTech | HOA Conference Tampa | What is the Apartmentalize Expo? | NARPM | Trade Shows 2023 | NARPM 2023 | Atlanta Georgia Housing Market | Atlanta Property Management | Apartment Management Software | Property Management Software | Property Management Cost | Building Management Conference