ManageCasa Supports Landlords
Most property management software companies cater to large multifamily sized property management companies.
Much less development has been undertaken for private landlords who have to do it all themselves, and who never hear the phrase landlord support. Retail and residential rental property landlords are integral to their communities.
And lately communities are relying on small to mid sized landlord’s willingness to carry the burden of tenant rent defaults. ManageCasa is fighting to improve the political climate, and offers a little more: a user friendly property management platform for small business landlords.
All the advantages of enterprise software in an economical, subscription-based solution.
Landlords Deserve Professional Level Software
Corporations with large staffs received plenty of bailout money, yet many small landlords may not have even collected PPP or EIDL grants or loans. It’s unfair that small landlords were stuck in the middle with little financial assistance. The only way to reduce big company’s advantage is to use a professional level management system.
Small Business Needs Better Tools Designed Specifically for Them
To create a small business landlord edge, ManageCasa has developed an outstanding landlord software product. We built a customized platform — to maximize time and cost efficiencies for small to mid sized landlords. And small property management firms too find this is ideally suited to their larger pool of clients.
ManageCasa ramps up powerful, flexible and useful digital services while creating a comfortable user experience, combined with first class customer service. We ensure the full spectrum of your platform use is pleasant and successful.
What’s eating up landlords time, money and energy? This summer, it’s the daily grind of maintenance issues, rent collection, paper administration, documentation edits, and finding tenants.
Giving Landlords a Boost
ManageCasa is a simplified landlord software with specific tools help private landlords solve specific frequent challenges.
ManageCasa helps to reign in persistent, recurring maintenance and repair issues, by recording the issue details, action taken, estimated cost, related expenses and ensuring communications are efficient and error free.
- Respect for Landlords: When tenants and contractors see the landlord has the gumption to get organized, go digital, and have a reliable record of everything that has taken place in the rental unit, they are more confident that the landlord takes their concerns seriously and is a pro.
- Quick, Handy Communication Channel: Tenants can reach you quickly if necessary and send you important photos or documents needed. Communications is more focused and there is less phone tag and miscommunication. Your daily friction eases.
- Tenant Education and Information: ManageCasa’s tenant portal is handy for tenants who want to access their current lease, get answers to questions and see an update on a maintenance or repair issue. With tenants engaged with the platform, fewer phone calls and questions have to be answered by you the landlord. The savings in time does add up.
- Online Rent Payment: When tenants can pay online via whatever payment methods they use, you’re spared the manual check processing time. Your time and your bookkeepers time is money. Streamlining rent payment actually makes on-time rent payment more assured, and late fee administration that’s quick and painless.
- Bookkeeping and Accounting: Significant savings can be created when bookkeeping transactions and financial transactions are automated. Errors and omissions are reduced and time is freed up. And your accountant receives an accurate account of business activity which they’ll appreciate. You can see your individual rental property accounts in real time. No guessing with up to date reports you can rely on.
- Marketing and Tenant Acquisition: Tenants are on the move this summer which means vacancies. ManageCasa provides a marketing website to give you an online identity and a focal point for communicating your services and suites available. This marketing portal is up to date and lets you show the suite well. Well qualified tenants will know whether they should contact you or not, and saves you time in fielding poorly qualified inquiries.
- Document Management: You have a lot of documents from receipts to bills to leases, and you need to find them quick and update them. ManageCasa’s file storage is cloud based, secure, and always available.
- All in One Integration: Landlords want a simple, easy to learn, all encompassing solution to manage their work professionally. ManageCasa is an all in one solution our users like. From the pleasant user interface to the intuitive apps, everything is orchestrated together as one seamless property management experience.
If you’re a rental owner looking to help your property manager improve and scale their business, check out the extra advantages for you.
Customer Experience Improvement
It’s all about the customer experience today. Comfort and confidence are important to our users. Our team works hard and your satisfaction is our priority.
Check out ManageCasa’s features for small landlords now.
Landlord Software | Landlord Apps | Landlord Support | Landlord Help | Enjoyable Software for Landlords | How to Write Rental Ads | Landlord Surveys | Landlord Tax Deductions | Apartment Management Software | Bookkeeping for Landlords | Tenant Retention |Property Management Software | Property Management