Versatile, Easy to Use Software for Landlords
You’re looking for rental management software solution that will make your landlord work easier, more accurate and versatile and will meet your tenant’s expectations and keep you profitable.
We talk a lot about ManageCasa’s accounting functionality as being perhaps the best available. It’s not off-the-shelf small business accounting software. It’s an expertly designed application that helps landlords automate transactions and rent payments, build insightful reports, create statements, and view payables and receivables in real time.
Forget spreadsheet accounting errors, mind numbing manual calculations, and re-entering data. ManageCasa™ simplifies your accounting work so you can get back to your important work.
Your ManageCasa™ solution allows tenants to ask for maintenance and repairs online so you avoid phone calls and the need to respond to non-emergencies. They’ll have an online portal where they can get answers and access their documents. It’s wonderfully simple and convenient.
You can accept rental applications, manage leases and rental units as well as advertise vacancies via this all in one platform for landlords.
Landlord Software as a Foundation for Your Rental Property Business
Today’s landlord software is a foundation for your business.
Briefly, you’ll enjoy these 10 improvements:
- marketing and advertising, and increasing quality, new tenant leads
- desired tenant services for better tenant retention and lower churn
- online, automated payment system for tenants
- automated maintenance ticket and work scheduling management
- financial management, accounting and reporting
- view and manage all ledgers and statements
- convenient, real time financial insights
- automated invoicing and owner contribution & distribution
- secure lease, renter application and other document management
- custom operations and financial reports
What’s Most Relevant in your New Software?
- to manage properties virtually
- use dedicated client accounting and bookkeeping
- easily conduct bank and rent payment integration
- accept online rent payment
- easy online tenant screening
- accurate property income and expense tracking
- online tenant portal and communications channel
- powerful reporting features — generate ledgers, reports, and track expenses
- easy to learn and use software that’s reliable and has good technical support
Landlords Own More Units than 10 years Ago
Professional quality landlord software is mandatory now is because landlords/investors own more properties and this business is more complex and regulated. Not managing activities, documents, and financial assets according to regulations can lead to fines and worse.
To manage the added transactions, client interaction, and keep records and your accuntings straight, you need a landlord software designed specifically for you. Let the Intuit software, spreadsheets, and other old school practices go. It’s time to modernize because ManageCasa is available to help you with your complete business.
Benefits of SMB Landlord Software
As a Landlord you have many needs and challenges. Focus on the core landlord tasks, and acquire the benefits that enterprise level applications can’t deliver. Enjoy excellent customer service to help you with your specific questions and challenges. ManageCasa’s CSRs are helpful and knowledgable.
ManageCasa focuses on these core features and benefits:
- maintenance and repair ticketing
- accounting and financial management
- tenant online payment service
- 24 x 7 reliable access with real time reporting
- good tenant communication
- reliable and knowledgeable tech support for software
- no hassle SaaS software
85 % of ManageCasa customers who previously used another tool have seen a noticeable reduction in accounting errors since adopting ManageCasa
Landlord Property Management Case Studies
See the case study story of Jeremy Boyle, a property investor who like many, become accidental landlords:
“ManageCasa’s vision allows me to record my financial transaction records, stay engaged with my tenants and optimize maintenance management. It really stands out above anyone else!” – Jeremy Boyle, Landlord
You can do your own comparison of property management software (landlord software) and you’ll discover some apps and platforms go further to help SMB landlords. Big bulky solutions can make your work more stressful and are not compatible for small business landlord needs.
Try ManageCasa and discover how a cloud-based landlord software gives you anytime, anywhere access to .
Consider how affordable our solution is and how much time you’ll save.
Property Management Software | Real Estate Accounting Software | Real Estate Management | SaaS Software | Leasing Apps | Self Service Property Management | Apps fur Vermieter | Complete Accounting App | ManageCasa vs Quickbooks | Property Accounting Tips | Time Management | Cloud Property Management | Small Business Property Management Software | Lease Management Software | Apartment Management Software | Tax Software for Landlords | Top Landlord Challenges | Top Features of Landlord Software