30 Handy Apps for Modern Landlords
If you’re not quite ready to commit to a full fledged, professional landlord software solution, you could sample some of these 30 landlord apps below.
A landlord app is a specialized software program designed to help you with your specific challenges, work processes, and time saving needs. The specialized services available in these apps via smartphone or desktop computer are amazing.
Make Your Day Easier, and Add Services Too!
From currency conversion to mileage and hour tracking all the way to in-depth tenant screening, renter payments, and maintenance contractor services for landlords, along with smart apartment management, there are apps to let you manage apartments and multifamily blocks with only your Android or Apple smartphone.
Landlord Apps are popular, and they can be helpful when used in conjunction with a full fledged all in one landlord software solution. Each app might assist with time management, appointment scheduling, note taking, tenant screening, and some accounting functions.
While the key management tasks for most landlords are managed within a cloud based property management solution, it doesn’t hurt to have extra functionality when needed.
If you have a smartphone, tablet, or laptop, these landlord applications can help you track and manage expenses, screen tenants, and help you manage maintenance issues better. They’re all part of a trend in property management to automation and simpler ways of doing things.
Here’s 30 Apps for Landlords you’ll find interesting
1. Advertise your vacancies. Abodo app lets you connect with renters by helping them scour the web for precious rental apartment listings. www.abodo.com/apps
2. Keep track of your mileage and attribute your costs to each property with the mileage tracking app MileIQ. https://www.mileiq.com/
3. Calculate currency conversions on your Android or Apple Watch with the Calcbot. http://tapbots.com/calcbot/
4. Need to store and distribute documents quickly? Dropbox helps manage all those documents, leases, and more. https://www.dropbox.com/
5. Scan and store everything with Scanbot. Uses barcodes, QR codes, MRZ too to help you manage your assets. https://scanbot.io/
Please do Share on Facebook with your Friends!
6. Where would Realtors be without Docusign? It’s handy for landlords too. https://www.docusign.com/
7. Need to track your hours or your staff’s time? Hours Tracker is a handy time management tool for landlords. http://www.hourstrackerapp.com/
8. Remembering and storing passwords securely is a serious issue for everyone. 1Password’s come with a time saving application. https://1password.com/
9. How many landlords couldn’t use an assistant? Do hands free searches and get decent search results and help with Google Assistant. https://assistant.google.com/platforms/phones/
10. Need a reliable inspection tool to collect your property’s condition and status? https://www.zinspector.com/features.html
11. Protect your assets with landlord insurance online. https://www.sureapp.com/landlord-protection
12. Post our apartment rental listings online. https://nowrenting.com/overview/
13. Fill your open units now online. https://hotpads.com/list-your-rental
14. A seriously different tenant background check tool. https://certn.co/
15. Track your property performance and finances online via Tessa’s app. https://www.stessa.com/how-it-works/
16. Find out how much you can or should rent you property for with this handy app for landlords. https://www.rentzend.com/tools/rental-analysis
17. Landlords need accurate and detailed financial reports. https://www.vts.com/landlord
18. Find maintenance vendors when and where you need them. https://www.keepe.com/
19. When you need to hire somebody for something, Thumbtack wants to help. https://www.thumbtack.com/
20. Need to use forms online for almost any reason? https://www.gocanvas.com/
21. Finding professional, available and reputable apartment cleaners is easier via Handy.com https://www.handy.com/services/one-time-cleaning
22. Considering short term rentals only? Lodgix might have when vacation property landlords need. https://logix.com
23. Why get 30 landlord management apps, when you can get the essential with ManageCasa Software for Landlords? Use the extra apps for whatever you need, but ManageCasa’s got the essentials of accounting, maintenance management, rent payment, and tenant management covered. https://managecasa.com
24. SuperSaaS lets you set up viewing or repair services automatically to save time. https://supersaas.com
The bane of all landlords — appointment scheduling. Yes, you’re busy and your time is at a premium. Taking control of all your daily appointments is vital. SuperSaaS is a scheduling app you might enjoy. SuperSaaS offers you complete flexibility so that you can create your appointment schedule to perfectly fit your requirements. You’ll enjoy the easy step by step appointment scheduling process.
Zumper Tenant Finding App. How about an app to help you find tenants in 2020? Have you enjoyed good results from your tenant search campaigns? Looking in all the wrong places such as local papers and classifieds? Software can help you connect with a better quality of renter and avoid troublesome ones.
SMB Landlords! Ready to start managing your properties properly?
Sign up is completely free and you can be up and running in minutes.Sign up for Free
Need heavy duty grade tenant screening? Tenantverification.com lets you verify tenant’s identity, and conduct background and credit reporting online via your smartphone or tablet. You can have applicants purchase their own tenant screening reports and have it emailed to you.
27. Check your renter prospects financial background and ability to pay. https://experian.com
Given how high rents are these days, you need to be sure the tenant can afford the rent and has a record of paying their bills. Experian can help protect your cash flow and keeps the prospect of tenant eviction reduced.
Please do Share on Facebook with your Friends!
28. https://stripe.com Give your tenants the ease of online rent payment. Automate payments and remove the work of collecting rent. This landlord payment app is integrated into the ManageCasa solution.
29. A tool for landlords to collect payment online. https://rentpayment.com
Your tenants need an easy, reliable payment solution and you need to optimize your cash flow and help reduce late payments. Yapstone’s offers their RentPayment app for iOS and Google. Renters can download the app on Google Play or iTunes and pay via their smartphone.
ManageCasa has integrated the powerful Stripe payment solution into its cloud based property management solution. Stipe is the leader in online payment solutions. You’ll get this amazing and reliable payment functionality for tenants and you’re able to disburse payments to owners.
30. Finding good plumbers, electricians and HVAC contractors in a pinch is easier with Homeadvisor. https://homeadvisor.com
Find a verified plumber, electrician, or other home contractor on HomeAdvisor using the free Home Advisor App . Avoid contractor scams and find, review, and compare top-rated local pros and schedule appointments.
Best All Round Management Solution for Landlords
ManageCasa’s built in landlord apps, give you the critically important apps in one place.
Small portfolio property managers and landlords need a simple property management solution to help them keep tabs on tenant communication, repair requests, lease agreements, and record expenses. ManageCasa helps you get organized and is easy for tenants and contractors to use. They’ll love it too!
Property investors, are you investing in the best cities for to buy rental property and keeping current on the rental housing market? There’s more to consider than setting apartment rental prices and increasing property rental income. Find tips to help you learn more here on our property management blog.
That’s it for the best landlord apps for 2020. Let us know if you’ve found any other helpful landlord or property management apps or real estate apps, while doing your research. Bookmark this page for future reference as we’re always updating.
More Articles for Landlords: Best Property Management Apps 2020 | Landlord Software | NAR Realtor Conference | Landlord Tips | Definition of Property Management | Lease Management Software | Apartment Management Software | 2020 Rental Housing Market | Apartment Rental Prices | Real Estate Apps | ManageCasa Cloud Based Property Software